The 5 Keys to Your Best Health
We are living in "a land flowing with milk and honey," and it is killing us. Our Western lifestyle drives inflammation in the body, playing a primary role in the development of killer diseases. Further, our society promotes shallow and self-centered behavior, leading to depression and despair. Our deliverance, insists Dr. Atkinson, will come not from diet or exercise alone, but from expanding our sense of what it means to live a good life. What is the good life? Revolutionary new studies reveal that "doing good is good for you." In this hard-hitting and life-changing session, participants discover how to:
- Achieve their best physical health, including goals of losing weight, looking and feeling better
- Cool the flames of inflammation and unleash natural sources of healing and energy
- Infuse purpose and meaning into their lives, creating more joy and fulfillment
This speech is a must hear for anyone interested in staying healthy in today’s stressful world!
Women, Stress & Fatigue: Best Solutions
Stress and fatigue are problems that increasingly plague American women. And too often, we are not taken seriously. Increased economic hardship - added to balancing work and family, caring for aging parents, and coping with the daily onslaught of demands, just to name a few - have all contributed to unprecedented levels of stress and fatigue. But the good news is something can be done about it. Speaking from her personal experience and that of myriad other women, Dr. Atkinson lays bare the major energy drainers and major energy boosters, and gives powerful practical pointers on how to beat stress and tip the balance in favor of energy. In this fun-filled session, participants will learn:
- A potent method that reveals personal sources of stress and fatigue
- How to boost mental and physical energy levels
- How to conquer stress and have something left for themselves
Women come away from this speech having laughed and learned not only about how to conquer fatigue, but how to live their best lives.
Good Health in Hard Times
Health & the Internet
Conquering Heart Disease