Luck Favors the Prepared: One Crazy Momma's Balancing Act Tips
In this talk, Holly Robinson Peete offers her "crazy working momma" tips for maintaining a successful work-life balance. Audiences will walk away and inspired and refreshed, knowing that if Holly can do it - so can they! Robinson Peete's tips include:
- Staying prepared and ahead of the curve: If you know better, you do better.
- Taking care of you: If momma isn't happy and healthy, no one is!
- Lights out/work out: Stress, sleep deprivation, and lack of exercise cause not only weight gain, but poor reactions to stress.
- Delegate: Other people are capable too!
- Just say no: You can't please others at your own expense.
- Remain flexible: Relax, breathe, and go with the flow.
- Cut yourself some slack: You get another shot tomorrow. Manage and minimize guilt and feelings of failure.
Not My Boy! A Personal Journey with Autism
In this presentation, Peete shares with audiences a heartrending, candid look inside the personal journey of their son’s autism and offers a first-of-its-kind, inspirational road map that will help families facing similar challenges move forward.
Sharing the Wealth of Health
From Jumpin' to Hangin': Balancing Life
The Importance of Civic Engagement: Never Stand on the Sidelines
Matters of Life: Supporting the Struggles of a Loved One Battling Cancer