Cleared Hot! You Have Permission to Engage
Employee engagement, customer engagement, team engagement, relationship engagement. No matter what area an organization is strategically trying to improve, individuals have to be engaged and in action for the plan to move forward and succeed! The key is giving the permission to engage from the inside out. Once that happens, your entire organization will be thinking with a Breakthrough Mentality and CLEARED HOT! In this keynote speech, Vernice “FlyGirl” Armour will offer a fast-paced message that will show audiences how to:
- Harness the power of a "Breakthrough Mentality" mindset.
- Lead through mentorship.
- Leverage functional and individual diversity as a strategic advantage.
- Create breakthroughs for their teams with five simple steps.
Who Needs a Runway? Take Off from Where You Are!
The bottom line is that we have to move into action from where we are! Unfortunately, many people become paralyzed in the preparation phase. Decide what you want, put your stake in the ground and execute! FlyGirl calls this making a commitment to the commitment. Give your organization the boost they need to come together as a team, understand how their objectives support the overall strategy and accomplish the mission, achieving the desired Breakthrough Results!
This speech will give your attendees an invigorating perspective that reveals how to:
- Infuse passion in your life professionally and personally!
- Recognize and utilize the skills and talents of everyone around you.
- Lead a Zero to Breakthrough life with a "Breakthrough Mentality" as the foundation.
- Unleash your full potential, no matter where you are personally starting from.
Zero to Breakthrough: A Breakthrough Mentality Creates a Breakthrough Life
Put passion back in your life and design the path to your dreams with a "Breakthrough Mentality." Be inspired by keynote speaker Vernice "FlyGirl" Armour's personal story of setbacks, challenges, adventure, success, and triumph. She takes you on an amazing journey through her life experiences and, most importantly, the lessons learned. Unleash the personal leadership power needed to take your life to the next level.
Attendees will discover:
- How passion, purpose, and positive steps create breakthrough results and shape your destiny.
- The tangibility of possibility.
- Delay is not denial and to retreat does not mean defeat.
- How to ignite your spark and make YOUR dreams a reality.
(This speech is great for employee resource groups, women, minorities, and students.)
Driving Diversity Deep into the DNA of Your Organization: One Mission, One Goal, One Team
In this speech, Vernice "FlyGirl" Armour—a former diversity officer for Headquarter Marine Corps and liaison to the Pentagon—reveals what it took to help a 200,000-personnel organization get back on track. She explains how, when you bring people together, it is normal to have differences and similarities that result in tension and complexities, but that what is key is how you manage that diversity.
The leader will discover how to:
- Know your people and harness the power, skills, and talents of the team.
- Unleash the full potential of diversity to impact the bottom line.
- Effectively tap into the power of the Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
- Teach everyone to be an ambassador for diversity.
- Create a culture that values and respects all team members: One Mission, One Goal, One Team!
(Great for senior and middle management, diversity councils, and employee resource groups in a breakout session format.)