Check out our growing library of newsletters showcasing a range of content—podcasts, TED talks, current articles and interviews—from some of our most informative, inspiring and sought-after speakers.
- Former Climate Chief Gina McCarthy on Health Equity & Environmental Justice
- Surviving, Thriving & Inspiring: Keynotes for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Strength Comes Through Struggle: Hear From New Exclusive Speaker Byron Pitts
- There's still time to book a speaker for Latinx Hispanic Heritage Month - Let us help.
- The Hottest Books in Healthcare to Read Before Summer Passes Us By
- Unleash Your Inner Warrior with New Exclusive Speaker Joanne “Coach P” McCallie
- Dr. Eddie Glaude Launches Limited Series Podcast Exploring Race & The History of the U.S.
- Meet Reverend William J. Barber II: "The closest person we have to Martin Luther King Jr. in our midst."
- Mental Health Awareness Month
- A Decade after Trayvon Martin’s Death, His Parents Continue the Fight for Social Justice
- Honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Volume 50:Minority Mental Health Month
- Volume 49: Hear from Our Newest Exclusive Speaker, Juju Chang
- Volume 48: Beyond the Buzzwords: Our Virtual DEI Showcase is Now Open through August
- Volume 47: Achieving Health Equity & Why It Matters
- Volume 46: National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month
- Volume 45: The Inspiration You Need for National Cancer Survivors Day
- Volume 44: Managing Stress & Angst in a Post-Pandemic World
- Volume 43: Virtual Keynotes for Nurses Week
- Volume 42: Virtual Speakers to Celebrate Pride Month
- Volume 41: Brain Injury Awareness Month
- Volume 40: Celebrating Patient Safety Awareness Week
- Volume 39: The Single Most Effective Way to Change Everything
- Volume 38: Healthcare Groundbreakers & Innovators You Won't Want to Miss
- Volume 37: Mental Health Awareness Month
- Volume 36: Why Self-Love & Self-Care Come First
- Volume 35: World Cancer Day
- Volume 34: Self-Care in Healthcare
- Volume 33: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Volume 32: Building Resilience
- Volume 31: Making the Case for Affordable Housing
- Volume 30: Samantha Harris' Healthy Holiday Tips
- Volume 29: Prioritizing Wellness
- Volume 28: Hilfiger On The Power of a Positive Mindset
- Volume 27: National Family Caregivers Month
- Volume 26: Mental Health & Isolation
- Volume 25: October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Volume 24: Don't Miss Kelly Corrigan's New Series on PBS
- Volume 23: Why David Epstein's Book Will Disrupt US Healthcare
- Volume 22: National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- Volume 21: Honoring National Hispanic Heritage Month
- Volume 20: Challenging the Stigma that Surrounds Alzheimer's & Dementia
- Volume 19: Equity & Racial Justice
- Volume 18: Addressing Equity in Healthcare and in Our Lives
- Volume 17: Tips for Alleviating Stress
- Volume 16: Promoting Holistic Wellness During Challenging Times
- Volume 15: National Wellness Month
- Volume 14: Minority Mental Health Awareness Month
- Volume 13: Transformational Leadership & Resilience
- Volume 12: Health Equity & Social Determinants of Health
- Volume 11: Tips and Strategies for Adapting to New Environments
- Volume 10: Expert Insights Into COVID-19
- Volume 9: Leading Through the Unknown & Perspectives From World Leaders
- Volume 8: Dr. Richard Carmona & Others Share Advice During Difficult Times
- Volume 6: Webinar with Surgeon General Richard Carmona
- Volume 5: Dr. Neha Sangwan, Samantha Harris, Dr. Richard Carmona & Jamie Metzl
- Volume 4: Voices of Inspiration
- Volume 3: John Quiñones, Doug Lindsay & Ashley Campbell
- Volume 2: Inequality & Human Potential
- Volume 1: Ted Talks & More
"APB is a pleasure to work with! I get solicited by many speaker bureaus, but given the exceptional level of service provided by APB, I will never go with another bureau. I have a very niche audience for my events and I don't trust that anyone else will take the time to understand our audience and what they want from a speaker the way APB has through the years."
"For nearly a decade, APB has helped make the CLSA Investors’ Forum a key differentiator among industry conferences. To deliver the content solutions APB does requires a near-magical combination of client understanding, creativity, critical thinking, agility, and emotional intelligence. When I want to pull off the truly unimaginable, I call APB."
"You are truly the leaders in the industry. APB is the reason our conference continues to grow in size and reputation for a quality programming. I would not work with anyone else."
Conference Planner, Planetree