American Program Bureau, Inc.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We collect the following information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Information about your business/organization such as company name, business type
- Demographic information such as topical interests, budget, zip code
We use this information to:
- Assess the needs of your organization/event to determine suitable speakers/programs
- Send you requested speaker/event information
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our website and user experience
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your information is only shared with a third party outside our organization in these instances:
- As necessary during the speaker booking/event planning process
- As necessary to unaffiliated third parties that are under contract to perform services for or on behalf of American Program Bureau, Inc. and are authorized to use your information solely in accordance of providing such services (e.g. marketing automation platform).
Your Access to & Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email@example.com or 617.614.1600:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
- Opt out of any future contacts from us
We will retain your information for as long as you are identified as an active contact and/or as needed to provide you services. If you request to have your information deleted, you will be permanently and securely removed from our database.
We take precautions to protect your information. Our website is secure; you can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
Form data submitted is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that American Program Bureau, Inc. is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Our website is not generally intended for use by children under the age of 13 and American Program Bureau, Inc. does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children in this age group. If we become aware that a user under the age of 13 has registered with the website or otherwise provided personal information to us, or is attempting to do so, we will notify the user that he or she is not eligible for registration or to submit personal information. We will then immediately and permanently remove any of his or her personally identifiable information from our records.
Changes to this Policy
American Program Bureau, Inc.
One Gateway Center, Suite 751
Newton, MA 02458