Inspirational Gen Z Activist & Author
Inspirational Gen Z Activist & Author
Brandon Farbstein is a 22 year old renowned speaker, Gen Z activist, and author. He inspires millions of people across the globe with his universal message of living life on your own terms and building the framework for self-acceptance.
TEDx: Upwardly Mobile
A Kids Book About Self-Love
Empowerment Through Advocacy | UCTV
Empathy is the key to authentic human connection and to unlocking our inner greatness. In order for us to express empathy towards others, we must first have that same empathy for ourselves. When we widen the lens through which we see ourselves and others, we show up as more effective leaders in all we do.
Audience Takeaways Include:
- Strengthen your leadership toolkit to show up with greater empathy, compassion, and understanding
- Become a change maker by applying universal tools to help you lead a purpose-driven life
- Improve and foster a greater sense of happiness for oneself and others
Ten Feet Tall: Becoming Your Greatest Hero
Get ready to transform your outlook and watch the world around you shift one person at a time. The Ten Feet Tall mindset gives everyone the tools to amplify your gifts to drive meaningful change and create a life overflowing with potential.
In this empowering keynote, Brandon shows you how to:
- Develop a Ten Feet Tall mindset by shattering limiting beliefs
- Increase resiliency during everyday life stressors by understanding and prioritizing the bigger picture
- Step into the fullest version of yourself
Widening The Lens on DEI
Brandon's multifaceted approach to DEI, as a Gen Z thought leader in addition to being someone who lives with a disability, provides a one-of-a-kind perspective. His presentation on diversity & inclusion encourages participants to shift the way they see themselves and others.
In this unique talk, Brandon shares how to foster an amplified DEI culture by:
- Learning how to Elevate Empathy® to make everyone feel seen and heard, whether they are clients, coworkers, customers, students, or anyone in between.
- Celebrating our differences to enhance community, collaboration, and connection for all stakeholders.
- Recognizing the importance and role of diversity, equity, and inclusion programs for better decision making, increased innovation, and enhanced engagement - and the role we all play in it.
- Reframing the perspective on Disability by better understanding the world’s largest underrepresented group at over 15% of the global population.
“Brandon was the keynote speaker at our annual staff conference kick-off. Brandon’s powerful talk about his life’s experiences gave our staff a positive message on empowerment, leadership and growth. He was a true inspiration!”
"We were graced with a most astonishing and magical keynote address presented by Brandon Farbstein...a keynote address that left our hearts full and our eyes glistening with tears of love and gratefulness. Brandon shared his life experiences and his philosophy of survival and perseverance. He expressed to our tutors, academic coaches and mentors the importance of living a life of courage, sacrifice, and humility and how sharing those qualities with their students is crucial to the personal and academic success of not only the students but the tutors, coaches and mentors themselves. To say the Brandon was motivational would be doing him a grave injustice as his presentation was beyond inspirational; he was moving and intuitive. As the Executive Director if the NTA, I have had the honor to interact with keynote speakers for over 28 years and I can honestly say that I have never witnessed an outpouring of positivity and love as I saw both during and after Brandon’s keynote. Even now, I am still receiving comments about how much he touched the hearts and minds of our members. Brandon is a rare gift to the world and the NTA is so blessed that we were able to spend just a brief moment in time with this bright shining light. Brandon is Wilder’s modern- day emissary and we so desperately need him."