REINVENT YOUR EVENT
Introducing APBVIP (Virtual In Person)
The only platform created by event professionals
When it comes to virtual event platforms, the choices can be overwhelming. That’s why APB reviewed them all. Then, we relied on our almost 60 years in the event business to customize the technology to the needs of our clients. The result: APBVIP, a platform that works for a range of event types, from conferences and annual association meetings to college and university campus events. It also offers multiple opportunities to generate revenue through sponsorships, e-commerce, exhibits, and in the case of nonprofits, fundraising.
With APBVIP you can:
- Replicate the full experience of a 1-3 day (or more) live, in-person conference, including ticketing, registration, speakers/workshops/programs, sponsors/exhibitors, even a live video networking lounge/banquet hall with unlimited tables of 2, 4, 10 or 16 people.
- Reinvent your event with a flexible format that takes advantage of powerful capabilities to expand your program offerings. You don't even have to book one of our speakers to take advantage of this platform – but if you do, a discount is available.
- Create an engaging virtual program and agenda – including speakers, workshops, panels, interviews and entertainment.
- Provide multiple opportunities for interactive live video networking, both 1:1 and group meetings. Plus, algorithmic “matchmaking” to connect attendees with similar interests and/or professional backgrounds.
- Enjoy advantages that in-person events don't provide, such as gamification and in-depth start-to-finish analytics of attendee feedback and behavior.
- Offer sponsors and exhibitors more opportunities for meetings and networking, including up to 1,000 banners for marketing purposes.
- Save on the costs of hosting a live, in-person event, including venue rental, food and beverage, travel, and other expenses while still generating revenue from attendees, sponsors and exhibitors.
- Attract crowd-drawing speakers including A-List celebrities, business pioneers, industry experts and sports legends.
- Maintain engagement and flexibility. The platform, with all of your sessions recorded, stays active for three months after the event, with one-on-one networking active within a two-week period from the start of the event.
- Technical Support. From the moment you begin planning your virtual event, a team of platform specialists will be assigned to you to work hand-in-hand throughout the process.
Best of all, with APB, you’ll work with the most experienced agents in the business and a company with an almost 60-year reputation for innovative ideas, creative programming and excellence.
See what APB speaker John Quiñones has to say about the advantages of virtual events:
Experience the platform: