First-Ever Blind Contestant & Winner of MasterChef
Christine Ha is the first-ever blind contestant and season 3 winner of the competitive amateur cooking television show MasterChef with Gordon Ramsay. She defeated over 30,000 home cooks across America to secure the coveted MasterChef title, a $250,000 cash prize, and a cookbook deal. Read More >
TEDTalk: How the Blind See the World
TEDTalk: Let's Cook By Eating First
Masterchef Highlight Intro
"IndependenceFirst was honored to have Christine Ha as our 2014 guest speaker. Christine’s personal story, heightened with her win on MasterChef, was heartwarming and inspirational. Attendees felt Christine was personable and eloquent. Guests were happy to have the chance to meet and have their cookbooks signed after the event where Christine was gracious and patient."
"Thank you so much for your help! The session went flawlessly and Christine was a HUGE hit! So many comments pouring in, thanking her for sharing her story so authentically and for being such an inspiration. I copied a few below. Thank you again for all you did to help make this happen! We could not have done it without you!
•Your story is so inspiring Christine, thank you for sharing it with us!
• As a parent of a Visually impaired young adult. Thank you
• Thank so much for sharing your story. It was exciting to see you on the show!
• Truly inspired! I really needed this talk today! Thank you to Christine
• Thank you very much, you help us with raising profile and what's great about the Asian culture to share more widely! :)
• Thank you for your insights today and the guidance to acknowledge, address and seek to be the best version of ourselves we can be"
Email Your List
You’ve reached your maximum number of speakers for this list.
Email Your List