CEO, Ferrazzi Greenlight & Bestselling Author
CEO, Ferrazzi Greenlight & Bestselling Author
Keith Ferrazzi is a #1 New York Times bestselling author of Never Eat Alone, Leading Without Authority, Competing in the New World of Work and Teamship: 10 Shifts to Becoming a Dream Team. An accomplished speaker, entrepreneur and investor, Keith is recognized as the world's top executive team coach, having coached the transformation of Fortune 50 corporations, the World Bank, Unicorns and governments. You've perhaps read his columns in Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Fast Company and Inc. magazine.
Keith Ferrazzi Introduction
It's All About Relationships
Keith Ferrazzi on Larry King
Deepening Your Most Important Relationships
Pendulum Summit 2017
Teamship: 10 Shifts to Becoming a Dream Team
How to Develop a New Social Contract for Teams by Radically Elevating the Collaboration of Teams to Achieve Breakthrough Performance
In an era where virtual and hybrid teams have become permanent fixtures, and now AI is an ever present teammate, the key to success lies in forging a new social contract. This keynote is your guide to unlocking the potential of your teams, fostering a culture of innovation that transcends boundaries and elevates your team’s success.
During this thought-provoking keynote, Keith will:
- Discuss high return practices that empower exceptional teams to break free from outdated behaviors, fostering lasting and transformative change.
- Share insights and strategies needed to propel your team into the future, where high achievement is not just a goal but a tangible reality.
- Provide strategic alignment to help individuals understand the broader strategic focus and how their roles and actions contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Leading Without Authority: Empowering Leadership to Unleash Radical Interdependency for Transformative Change
This keynote is a catalyst for a profound shift in perspective and offers a roadmap for catalyzing positive change at every level and breaking down of silos. Ferrazzi challenges the audience to rethink old notions of authority and hierarchy to become a formidable force for change within their respective organizations, irrespective of their role or positional authority.
- Examine the power of Co-Elevation®, an innovative approach to collaboration that dismantles silos, creating teams not just committed to the mission but deeply connected to one another, regardless of the work setting.
- Unlock the potential to forge meaningful connections with the people they need to co-create the future independent of the org chart.
- Embrace change management by helping your teams understand and adapt to the changes at hand from their unique vantage point within the organization. This includes empowering individuals to lead and drive change, even without formal authority.
Unleashing Innovation & Agility: Breaking Down Organizational Silos
In today's dynamic and increasingly virtual landscape, professionals navigate the unique challenge of fostering connections through screens and in-person. Yet, amidst the digital divide, the enduring key to sustained revenue growth remains unchanged: the art of cultivating authentic and deeply loyal relationships.
During this keynote Ferrazzi will delve into the strategies that both transcend virtual barriers, but leverage new technology to empower your teams to proactively forge meaningful connections with clients and prospects alike.
During this talk you will:
- Discover how to infuse loyalty building into every interaction, leveraging technology not as a barrier but as a conduit for trust and rapport.
- Learn the timeless principles that underscore successful relationship-building, providing you with actionable insights to elevate your business transactions.
Thriving in the New World of Work: Unleashing the Potential of Hybrid, AI and Digital Transformation for your Teams
Only 15% of organizations have successfully forged clear innovative paths forward in this perpetually volatile, post-pandemic business landscape. In this keynote, Ferrazzi will empower you with the knowledge and strategies needed to navigate the complexities of the modern business landscape, delving into the insights and best practices gleaned from the elite 15% of organizations that have mastered the art of leading teams through change in the ever-evolving world of work.
During this keynote, you will:
- Gain practical takeaways and recommendations to not only stay competitive but also foster bolder, faster and more inclusive collaboration within your organization.
- Learn the secrets of "the new people rules for a virtual workplace”
- Explore what it truly means to leverage AI and new ways of collaborating to be "world-class hybrid" and a "world-class digitally forward team.”
"Keith has the rare gift of inspiring you to think deeper, dream bigger and, most importantly, bring more generosity to the people and communities that matter most to you. But it really is the way he does it—with extraordinary humanity, authenticity and the unexpected—that makes time with Keith almost always an experience you'll remember."
"I walked away yesterday with a new vigor. This was a real gift."
"Keith was fabulous! His speech was perfect for the audience. It was exactly what they needed and wanted to hear. I can’t tell you how many people have commented on how much they enjoyed his talk. They identified with what he talked about and I think will be able to put it to use in their personal and work life. His sense of humor and passion for his work is amazing."
"We could not have chosen a better way to kick off our conference than opening with Keith. He energized the audience, increased the level of engagement and connection among attendees, and provided important lessons that carried over through the balance of the conference. In fact, a number of other keynote and workshop speakers referred back to Keith's presentation. The feedback we have received since the conference has been outstanding, with Keith and his plenary noted as highlights."
"It was great working with you over the past few weeks to reignite our organization. All signals so far tell us that our plenary session and your talk was spot on. Everyone is talking about positivity: growth, relationship building, and reaching out. So, the message platform is resonating and being reinforced. Thank you for your counsel, participation, and leadership."
"Keith’s presentation was so powerful, he actually changed the feeling of the event—he changed the mindset of the attendees to the point that they were asking each other throughout the rest of the conference, 'What’s your passion?' He was our best speaker yet and will be a tough act to follow."
"Keith delivered a brilliant message of inspiration and encouragement of great value to our HR professionals. Keith was awesome! Everyone's talking about his presentation and the great book signing afterwards. He set the tone for great networking and relationship building for our attendees and guests, as well as the SHRM staff and associates. Moreover, he was fun to work with."
"Keith’s presentation at our annual National Specialist conference was an excellent start to our day. Not only was his message consistent with our overall messaging, but his energy, enthusiasm, and style of delivery made him a perfect presenter to kick off the day!"
"Your presentation was more powerful and helpful to me in my business than any other speaker I listened to at the conference. It really was. I thought the conference was great and I got a lot out of it, but your message was concise and 100 percent relevant to me."