Leadership & Confidence Speaker
Leadership & Confidence Speaker
Nicole’s passion for eliminating gender expectations and redefining what doing “Woman’s Work” actually means, has fueled her as a keynote speaker, coach, and host of the “This Is Woman’s Work” Podcast. Nicole spent most of her professional life with a Fortune 500 company, where her passion for leadership led her to become the first female Chief Development Officer in company history. Working in the male-dominated industry of financial services has given her both experience and insight into what’s working, and what may not be working, in developing productive women and leaders within an organization.
The 3 Tip Bit
Working With Business Owners to Empower Female Leadership
The “Not-so-Secret” Secrets of Confidence
Too many people believe that confidence is either something you have, or you don’t. It’s viewed as a fixed character trait rather than what it is: a skill that can be developed. What would you do with more confidence? Who would you be? You can change the trajectory of your life, the decisions you make, the risks you take, and the dreams you chase… all with a little more confidence.
So how do you build your confidence? What’s the secret?
Understanding both what strengthens confidence, and what chips away at it, is key. Everyone wants to feel confident, there’s a constant stream of experts telling us to be confident, but nobody tells us HOW to build it. That changes now.
In Nicole's workshop, you will:
- Blast thru 5 limiting beliefs and confidence “derailers”
- Create a deeper connection to the first anchor of confidence: knowing who you are
- Learn the “secrets” that will have you exponentially expand your confidence right there in the room
We are constantly trying to fit more into our days, fighting against conflicting priorities, and feeling pressured, overwhelmed, and exhausted in our daily lives. Do you feel like you’re running on fumes? Are guilt, pressure, and stress running your show? Nicole’s unique perspective will bust up the time management and work/life balance myths and leave you feeling back in control. Having been at the executive level at a Fortune 100 company, a business owner of a start-up, a wife, and a mom, Nicole provides relevant and applicable ideas, such as:
- Reframe time management – no matter how busy – as Choice Management, putting you back in the driver’s seat
- Learn Nicole’s proven method for Designing your Life and Creating Partnerships
- Identify and communicate your boundaries from a position of power
IT’S TIME TO REPLACE GUILT AND STRESS WITH HARMONY!
This One Is For The Ladies: Powerful Feminine Leadership
Are you bringing your authentic self, your unique talents and gifts, to work? Or is only a partial, reduced, or watered down version of you showing up at the office? Leadership has been defined by many different people, in many different ways… but, ladies, what’s currently missing is US! If your organization has yet to see the power of YOU, it’s time to unleash your potential.
Sharing her passion for women in leadership and business, Nicole will reveal the difference makers for the hundreds of professional women she’s coached:
- How to play to YOUR strengths… and leverage your differences
- Leading like a woman, risking like a man
- Create a firm trust in yourself and your feminine gifts
This One Is For the Gentlemen: Empowering Feminine Leadership
It’s no secret that organizations that have women in top level leadership positions out-perform those that don’t. Whether you care about developing women because you believe it’s the right thing to do, or because it’s a smart business decision (or both), it can be a challenge to bridge your intentions and your actions. So how do you recognize, develop, and empower the feminine leadership around you?
NICOLE WILL REVEAL THE STEPS TO:
- Create an environment where women share their unique talents, strengths and gifts
- Become an Executive Ally
- Build well-rounded, effective, and productive teams that will boost organizational results to the next level
Navigating Change: Take the fear out of change… it doesn’t have to be scary!
There are changes that you choose and there are changes that choose you… and change is happening at a faster rate than ever before. We’ve become conditioned to fear, ignore, and avoid change, keeping us in our comfort zones, while also limiting our opportunities for growth, joy, and abundance.
NICOLE WILL GIVE YOU THE KEYS TO HARNESSING CHANGE VS. BEING A VICTIM OF IT:
- It’s counter-intuitive… learn to lean into change, embrace it and use it to grow
- Fail forward – how to make your failures into your fuel
- Find your courage… ACT in the face of fear, and build resilience