Speaking to the World
Boston | Chicago | San Diego | Atlanta
Futurist & Thought Leader
Nikki Greenberg is the world's top real estate futurist and most sought-after industry trends presenter. Through her high energy keynotes she explores the convergence of real space and cyber space. She is determined to not only inspire her audiences on the possibilities of emerging technologies and innovative ways of thinking, but provide insights on ways to capitalize upon it. In short, Nikki directs companies on what to do today to deliver on the needs of tomorrow. Read More >
Nikki delivers public and private keynotes to global audiences, ranging from board meetings to leading conferences with thousands of industry professionals in attendance. The Head of IBM's Global Real Estate in Washington DC described Nikki as having "The perfect blend of charisma, levity and insight", while TechCrunch's Editor-in-Chief, Mike Butcher credited her keynote as "The best presentation of the day!".
A true digital nomad with an international career that has spanned the US, Asia, Europe, Africa and Australia, she has held cross-functional leadership positions including Fortune 500 companies with a focus on innovation and design. In Australia while Head of Technology Strategy at QIC, she led the digital transformation of their $17 Billion real estate portfolio and $4 Billion development pipeline, towards a tech-enabled future. In New York she drove the innovation efforts of the #1 private brokerage Brown Harris Stevens, for new luxury residential developments. In Australia, she designed and developed transformative mixed-use residential, retail and masterplan projects with Lendlease and Koichi Takada Architects.
Proudly serving as the three-term chair of the Urban Land Institute's New York Real Estate Technology and Innovation Council, and Global Ambassador of Women in PropTech, (which she also founded), Nikki leads the industry's conversation on built world innovation. Nikki is an alumni of UNSW in Sydney, Australia where she attained Masters of International Business, Masters of Architecture, and Bachelors of Architecture with Honors.
Nikki has been the recipient of numerous industry awards and accolades including being recognised as a Top5 Most Influential Women in Real Estate, Top 10 Futurist Keynote Speaker, Top 100 Real Estate Executive, ULI Luminary, and Finalist at MIPIM Global PropTech Awards. She has been a featured speaker for the real estate industry's leading groups and conferences including RICS, SIOR, FIABCI, CREW, Nareit, CoreNet, MIPIM, RecoTech, NAR, ULI, NAIOP, and more.
Nikki speaks passionately on topics of innovation, disruption, ESG, Metaverse, IoT, sustainability, design thinking, disruption, technology, DEI, quality, future workplace, robots, cities, retail, architecture and the built environment.
It is little wonder that Nikki's one of the most sought after speakers of this age. Read Less ^
Designing for the Future
The No Space Workplace
On Proptech Ecosystem
A Conversation with Nikki Greenberg
The cyclical nature of the real estate cycle means that downturns and recessions are inevitable. As Jack Welch, former CEO of General Electric famously advised - "Never miss out on an opportunity like a good recession”. During her inspiring, motivational keynote with a focus on ‘what’s next’, Nikki discusses how you can and should capitalize on the current economic climate to set forth a direction that will make your organization not only thrive today, but to become future-ready. Read More >
1. Learn how to use this current time of uncertainty to undercover latent potential, through embracing digital transformation.
2. Understand how to rethink the way that assets are created, operated, and transacted.
3. Build greater resilience by using this moment in time to transform, for future-readiness and inter-generational success.
4. Discover opportunities for increased profitability, better productivity, and positive change for any industry.
This talk is for leaders looking for fresh ideas on how to manage through the economic slowdown, and keep their teams motivated during this volatile time. Read Less ^
Original tips and insights on how to make workplaces productive, preferable and profitable in the age of flexible working. Read More >
1. Understand why putting a changed person in an unchanged environment inevitably back-fires - and how to reverse the trend.
2. Learn a Human-centred approach to creating a high performance workplace culture that will serve your organization well into the future.
3. Receive tips on how to successfully embed innovation and flexibility into decision-making to get break-through results.
This talk is for leaders and people managers from organizations obsessed with creating a highly-motivated culture that leads to strong performance. Read Less ^
A tongue-in-cheek exploration into the impact of emerging technologies on cities and buildings into the future. Read More >
1. Hear about cutting-edge technologies, and understand the disruptive impact that they will have in the future, and already having today.
2. Learn how to make the argument for why your organization cannot stand still in this ever-changing environment, leveraging Nikki’s insights from leading the technology strategy of a $17 Billion global real estate portfolio through its’ digital transformation.
3. Understand the steps that you can take today to be prepared for tomorrow’s increasingly tech-enabled future.
This topic is for real estate audiences with an interest in the convergence of physical space and cyber space, and how the design of future-places impacts on the inhabitants of generations to come. Read Less ^
What organizations must do today to capture the attention of the world’s largest population group, digital native Gen-Z. Read More >
1. Nikki will deliver global insights on the role that emerging technologies play in our digital future, and provide guidance on how to differentiate between passing fads vs true disruptors.
2. By understanding what matters to Gen-Z, Nikki translates trend data into actionable tips on how to design products and marketing campaigns that will appeal to the iGeneration.
3. As a millennial, hear from Nikki on what she believes Gen-Z has learnt from the hard lesson’s of her generation, and understand the actions that you should take today to get into the Gen-Z mindset.
This talk is for everyone across organizations looking to build loyalty with Gen-Z, who encompass both their future customer, and future workforce. Read Less ^
How to use Design Thinking to solve big problems and get break-through results. Read More >
1. Be challenged to design future-focussed strategies that embrace emerging technologies.
2. Leaders will learn how to translate their vision into a tangible reality, leveraging Nikki’s lived-examples as an architect on transformative, city-shaping projects.
3. Nikki will guide leaders on how to capitalise on the opportunities created during downturns, leveraging her expertise in future-focussed strategic planning.
4. Gain tips on how to design organization strategies today, to meet the needs of tomorrow.
This talk is for leaders and change-makers, looking to lead with a long-term focus in the digital age. Read Less ^
"What Nikki said resonated throughout the rest of the [executive board] meeting. More than once, our asset/portfolio managers said 'as Nikki referenced earlier.' It was really a perfect fit for us."
"I believe the audience had their eyebrows raised a few times and the leaders starting to think about generation Z more seriously. I hope that we get a chance to have [her] onboard again in another setting, great way for everyone to get up to speed on the trends out there."
"The feedback on Nikki’s session was amazing. A lot of different people have contacted me to tell me how much they enjoyed it, but also have already been suggesting things we need to start doing as a business (or doing better) because of what she highlighted and discussed."
"I’m so thankful that we engaged Nikki Greenberg. It was such a great way to segway to talk about our organization’s future vision."
"Nikki was so amazing and [we] received rave reviews from the event attendees. They thought topic was on point for what we’re all going through as we transition back to work. They felt engaged and were not bored with anything. It was great -really great!!"
Email Your List
You’ve reached your maximum number of speakers for this list.
Email Your List