Samantha Harris & Your Healthiest Healthy Workplace
26 Jun 2019
Getting your healthiest often starts at home, but what about the workplace? A healthy work environment creates a healthy culture and improves morale. Employees are more productive, energized and loyal—factors that can also improve your bottom line!
Here are some easy tips to encourage healthy workplace habits from health and wellness guru Samantha Harris, author of Your Healthiest Healthy:
- Make adjustable standing desks an option
- Suggest walking meetings or walking lunch sessions
- Provide an area that encourages meditation, movement and exercise breaks
- Swap out chemical-filled cleaning supplies, soaps and lotions for safer, toxin-free choices
- Nix the candy dish. Offer a bowl of easy-to-peel clementines and other grab & go fruit
- Bring in air purifiers
- Create a friendly competition by providing everyone with a pedometer to encourage teams to reach 10k steps per day
Emmy-winning TV host, breast cancer survivor and author of Your Healthiest Healthy, Samantha Harris will empower your workforce to take control of their health and live their best and healthiest lives.